Those who indulge in this guilt-free pleasure enjoy a high level of live and active cultures. These cultures provide balance in the intestinal tract for proper digestion and good health. In addition live and active cultures are probiotic, which among other things prevent diseases and boost the immune system.
yogurtree frozen yogurt meets or exceeds the National Yogurt Association (NYA) requirement for refrigerated yogurt many enjoy for breakfast so be sure to include yogurtree as a part of your regular diet to replenish the live and active cultures in your digestive tract.
- An average 8oz serving is only 200 calories
- High amount of probiotics promote a healthy and immune digestive system
- Low sodium and cholesterol reduce risk of health complications
- Good source of calcium for your bones
- All flavors are Kosher Certified
- Sorbets are dairy-free for vegans and lactose intolerant individuals to enjoy
- All flavors are gluten-free except for the ones listed below:
- Red Velvet Cake
- Cake Batter
- Angel Food cake
- Thin Mint Cookies
- Cookies 'n Cream